Leslie Clemmer Papers
The Leslie Clemmer papers consists of documents from his service onboard the Intrepid, including a roster of officers, an engagement list, and a magazine clipping about Ulithi, which Intrepid visited.
- Majority of material found within 1943—44
- Clemmer, Leslie (Historic Owner, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection contains adult content.
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Clipping -- Clipping, Newspaper
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- List -- Roster
- Families (Human) -- Family Members
- Federated States of Micronesia (nation) -- Yap (state) -- Ulithi (atoll)
- USS Intrepid (CV/CVA/CVS-11) (Vessel)
- World War II, December 1941–September 1945
- Jennifer Milani
- April 8, 2016
- Description rules