Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Subject: Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Memorabilia -- Commemorative -- Certificate, Commemorative X
- Jet Aircraft -- Supersonic Transport Aircraft -- Supersonic Aircraft 3
- Jet Aircraft -- Supersonic Transport Aircraft -- Supersonic Aircraft -- Concorde 3
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Pamphlet 2
- Aircraft -- Skyhawk 1
- CVW-10 -- VA-34 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Book -- Journal -- Diary 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- List -- Menu 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Log -- Log, Flight 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Serial -- Newspaper 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Serial -- Yearbook 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Exchange Media -- Ticket -- Ticket, Transportation 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Financial Records -- Receipt 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Personal Symbols -- Achievement Symbols -- Award 1
- Communication Artifacts -- Personal Symbols -- Award -- Certificate, Achievement 1
- Egypt (nation) -- Suez (governorate) -- Suez Canal (canal) 1
- France (nation) -- Île-de-France (region (administrative division)) -- Paris (inhabited place) 1
- Social Sciences -- Psychology -- Social Psychology -- Human Relations -- Interpersonal Relations -- Marriage 1
- South Africa (nation) -- Western Cape, Province of the (province) -- Good Hope, Cape of (cape) 1
- Strikes against Luzon, October 29, 1944 -- Kamikaze Strikes, November 25, 1944 1
- Tools & Equipment for Communication -- Written Communication T&E -- Writing Accessories -- Container, Document -- Folder, File 1
- United Kingdom (nation) -- England (country) -- Greater London (metropolitan area) -- London (inhabited place) 1
- United States (nation) -- New York (state) -- New York (inhabited place) 1
- Viet Nam (nation) -- Hải Phòng (municipality) -- Hải Phòng (inhabited place) 1
- Viet Nam (nation) -- Nam Định (province) -- Nam Định, Thành Phố (inhabited place) 1
- Viet Nam (nation) -- North Vietnam (territory) 1
- Vietnam War, 1966–68 1 ∧ less
- Concorde (Jet transporters) 4
- USS Intrepid (CV/CVA/CVS-11) 3
- Air France 1
- Albrecht, Sam 1
- British Airways 1
- Fowler, Ronald 1
- Gattey, John Bardo 1
- Jahn, Amanda 1
- Kroll, Matthew 1
- Kroll, Sol 1
- Peterson, Dolores 1
- Walker, Brian 1
- Wertheimer, Robert 1 ∧ less
Scope and Contents Brian Walker served as a pilot on board Intrepid during the ship’s second deployment to Vietnam in 1967. He was a lieutenant junior grade with squadron VA-34. Mr. Walker was one of the pilots who lived in the bunkroom nicknamed “Triple Stix,” and one of the contributors to the “Triple Stix” log, which is in the collection. The Brian Walker papers contain correspondence, a flight log book, and other documents pertaining his time as a pilot on Intrepid and other aircraft carriers in the Vietnam...
Dates: Majority of material found within December 1964 –April 1969
Abstract The Dolores Peterson Concorde papers collection consists of ephemera from Peterson's personal experience on an Air France Concorde flight in 1997 and the objects donated were saved as personal mementoes. These mementoes include ticket stubs, boarding passes, a certificate, menu, and other Air France Concorde related items.
Dates: Majority of material found within January 20–June 6, 1997
Abstract The John Bardo Gattey Papers contain materials from Gattey's service aboard USS Intrepid in 1944 and was killed in action during the kamikaze attacks on November 25, 1944. It includes a diary from his time aboard Intrepid, as well as his marriage certiticate, his purple heart certificate, and a memorial certificate signed by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt after his death.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1944–45
Scope and Contents The Robert Wertheimer Concorde Papers contains memorabilia and ephemera from Robert Wertheimer and his trips on the Concorde as a passenger. These items include a booklet on the history and technology of the Concore and a certificate.
Dates: ca. 1992
Scope and Contents The Ron Fowler papers contains Cruise books and certififcates from his service abroad Intrepid d as an Electrician’s Mate Second Class (EM2) in the E Division on board Intrepid from 1966-January of 1970.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1966–70
Abstract This collection consists of marketing ephemera designed for attracting corporate clients. The pamphlets describe the history of Concorde, its connections to other technological innovations, and services available for corporate clients.
Dates: Majority of material found within ca. 1999–2003
Scope and Contents Certificate; "Concorde // Flight Certificate // Presented To // Sol Kroll // Who Flew Supersonically // On Concorde From // London U.K. // On // May 1, 1993 // Sir Colin Marshall // Chairman".
Dates: May 1, 1993