Sam Taylor Cruise Books
Three USS Intrepid Cruise Books: 1966, 1967, and the 20th Anniversary Book (1943-63). The 1966 and 1967 Cruise Books are annotated by Sam Taylor.
Newspaper clippings have been removed from the 1966 and 1967 cruise books and housed separately. Both are about Intrepid and were published in 1965.
- Majority of material found within 1963—67
- Taylor, Samuel (Historic Owner, Person)
- Aviation Machinist's Mate (Jet Engine Mechanic) Petty Officer 3rd Class, ADJ3
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Clipping -- Clipping, Newspaper
- Communication Artifacts -- Documentary Artifacts -- Other Documents -- Serial -- Yearbook
- USS Intrepid (CV/CVA/CVS-11) (Vessel)
- Jennifer Milani
- March 14, 2016
- Description rules